Sweet: 3
The Music Meister: 0

Read more...
MATCH SCORE
Ibuki: 6
Mai Shiranui: 5

Read more...

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

Fusion Dance

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

So what if Goku taught that to Marvel or DC characters, what would the outcome be?

Besides the funny dance they would have to do, what results do you think could happen?

Please, be descriptive.

V

S

Go pick two people, good or bad, place them together (height doesn't matter, but power level does)

Only people from Marvel or DC Comics

Help is available, just ask anyone to help you

Always remember that this dance is for 30 mins only

Never mix a dog and a cat lol

My example is Sabretooth and Wolverine fusing.

A) Since two people fusing makes them stronger than they were individually, How fast would their healing be? or their senses?

:P What would they look like?

C) Would their martial arts skills increase?

Your turn and if you think I should do a SBP and Gohan match let me know (I will actually make it a great one)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

no thats not what I mean, that was just combining two people, I mean them doing the fusion dance, their voices are both heard at the same time, their clothes change a little, but their powers are increased.

SSJ Trunks and SSJ Gotens that normally could never go higher than SSJ1 was able to go SSJ3.

What you showed me is like saying 1x1=1 and the fusion dance is more like 1+1=2

Thanks though

Guest LoneWolf

Freakin awesome Pymp! I like the subliminal message LOL =)

Uh I would mix some people who have great defensive powers, with some kind of 'glass cannon' character...

Prof X and Juggernaut ???

Longshot and Cyclops??

Storm and Colossus?

Nightcrawler and Punisher?

Omega Red and Mystique?

Gambit and Shadowcat?

Onslaught and Apocalypse?

Karate Kid and Midnighter?

Unus the Untouchable and Invisible Woman? I don't know... alot of these would be good.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Freakin awesome Pymp! I like the subliminal message LOL =)

Thanks bro, I am writing a match with these guys, and just wanted to throw it out there. It will involve a few tweaks to make them more even, more likely Gohan being able to survive in space and also having some mystical artifacts to help boost his power (I don't think he needs it, but you know, how I roll)

Now you make some great examples

If Charles and Cain fuse together, it would make it that Charles can walk now, and highly boost his physical stats, now I should say that these two are too much apart in power to fuse and it probably wouldn't work, but what the heck right?

Long shot and Scott would make another great result. One has luck powers and great aim and the other has energy blasts and great aim, so I say the result could be with Cyclops not needing his goggles, and him being able to shoot angles that normally wouldn't work. Plus his strategies would be that much more effective

Storm would be too powerful, since now she would survive a bird hitting her at the speed of sound (she is powerful, but her body is just human, so this would help out a lot)

Oh and Midnighter would not have his computer when he fuses, since it is not biological but technological in nature.

I could go on, but thanks for contributing LoneWolf

Guest LoneWolf
Thanks bro, I am writing a match with these guys, and just wanted to throw it out there. It will involve a few tweaks to make them more even, more likely Gohan being able to survive in space and also having some mystical artifacts to help boost his power (I don't think he needs it, but you know, how I roll)

Now you make some great examples

If Charles and Cain fuse together, it would make it that Charles can walk now, and highly boost his physical stats, now I should say that these two are too much apart in power to fuse and it probably wouldn't work, but what the heck right?

Long shot and Scott would make another great result. One has luck powers and great aim and the other has energy blasts and great aim, so I say the result could be with Cyclops not needing his goggles, and him being able to shoot angles that normally wouldn't work. Plus his strategies would be that much more effective

Storm would be too powerful, since now she would survive a bird hitting her at the speed of sound (she is powerful, but her body is just human, so this would help out a lot)

Oh and Midnighter would not have his computer when he fuses, since it is not biological but technological in nature.

I could go on, but thanks for contributing LoneWolf

Haha of course! Did you catch my message lol?

Uhhhh its like 'text language' for 'Please'.... I thought everyone knew that...

WELL I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SPEND EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE ON THE INTERNET.