Sweet: 3
The Music Meister: 0

Read more...
MATCH SCORE
Ibuki: 6
Mai Shiranui: 5

Read more...

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

Omega/Alpha X-Men vs JLA

Guest xman4life

Guest xman4life

he cant do that either. Telepathy doesnt work, mind control doesnt work, so..........try something else. but why is it that im asking people to read up on these characters to avoid stating foolish things and no one is like "hmmm let me read up on these characters". No one can read Gambits mind.................NOT EVEN XAVIER. New Sun vs Gambit is pure PIS. let me ask you a question. How can a person who can time travel, take away a persons speed, and blow things up by looking at them lose to Gambit? please explain a way that even makes sense to you. Thats like Batman 1 million losing to regular Batman h2h.lol

Also look at Witness and New Sun powers.

let me give you an example of what this conversation is like

1)Godspeed- oh punisher would beat up spiderman because he is a better fighter

2)XMAN4LIFE-huh? spiderman is stronger and faster than him. How about you read up on spidermans powers

1) Godspeed-yeah but Punisher uses guns

2)XMAN4LIFE-It doesnt matter spiderman can dodge bullets

1)Godspeed-yeah but then he will just sneak up on Spiderman then or get Nick Fury to help

2)XMAN4LIFE-Dude Spiderman is faster than BOTH of them combined, why would you think Nick Fury makes a difference if he is human?

reading up on the characters or even reading the stats i posted on him would stop the foolishness. You are either neglecting to read, cant read, dont want to read, thinks that these characters are in regular mode, which still means he cant read because i stated at their highest/full potential.lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirmethos

The only real problem for the JLA, is Iceman.

Hope goes down first. Because despite the fact that she's the most powerful on the team, she has absolutely no control over the majority of her powers, nor any experience in using them. Pretty much any of the JLA members can deal with her, but Flash is the most likely one to do it.

Vulcan goes down almost at the same time. Despite his potential, he tends to favor a 'raw power' approach, rather than using the pure versatility of his powers. And that approach simply isn't enough in this fight. Wonder Woman is the most likely one to handle him, as well as being the optimal choice for going up against him.

If the mutants start out in their human forms, then X-Man and Gambit go down pretty quickly, since neither of them have the speed to contend with the JLA'ers. But assuming that the mutants start out in their various energy forms(those that have one), then X-man and Magneto are the next to go down.

Martian Manhunter can deal with X-Man. While X-Man has more raw power than the Manhunter, J'onn has so much more skill and experience that it's not even funny.

Magneto would go down to an onslaught from the various JLA'ers working together. While his shields are extremely powerful, and Magneto's skill and experience makes him, arguably, the most dangerous of the mutants. He simply doesn't have the raw power necessary to defend himself. Though several of the JLA'ers would likely go down. Superman and Wonder Woman being the most obvious ones to go down.

Most of the remaining JLA'ers are pretty much useless against Gambit in his energy form, and would go after Iceman. And eventually reach a stalemate, or get taken down.

While Manhunter and Hal go after Gambit. Hal could contain him, but that would only be a temporary solution. Manhunter on the other hand, can take him down. Gambit, even at full potential, is not immune to telepathic attacks, he is 'only' highly resistant. But against a telepath with J'onn's combination of raw power, skill and experience, "resistant", simply isn't enough.

The likely 'survivors' at the end, are J'onn, Flash, and Iceman.

In his Ice form, Bobby is immune to telepathy, and his own control of his molecular structure renders him immune to pretty much anything else that the two JLA'ers have to offer. On the other hand, the two JLA'ers are also, due to their powers, pretty much immune to anything Bobby can throw at them. Leaving it at a stalemate.

Guest God-Speed_88

he cant do that either. Telepathy doesnt work, mind control doesnt work, so..........try something else. but why is it that im asking people to read up on these characters to avoid stating foolish things and no one is like "hmmm let me read up on these characters". No one can read Gambits mind.................NOT EVEN XAVIER. New Sun vs Gambit is pure PIS. let me ask you a question. How can a person who can time travel, take away a persons speed, and blow things up by looking at them lose to Gambit? please explain a way that even makes sense to you. Thats like Batman 1 million losing to regular Batman h2h.lol

Also look at Witness and New Sun powers.

Again please show me where it says Gambit is fully immune to telepathic attacks?

Call it PIS, but it happened. I love how you blame me though and use examples as if I wrote it.

let me give you an example of what this conversation is like

1)Godspeed- oh punisher would beat up spiderman because he is a better fighter

2)XMAN4LIFE-huh? spiderman is stronger and faster than him. How about you read up on spidermans powers

1) Godspeed-yeah but Punisher uses guns

2)XMAN4LIFE-It doesnt matter spiderman can dodge bullets

1)Godspeed-yeah but then he will just sneak up on Spiderman then or get Nick Fury to help

2)XMAN4LIFE-Dude Spiderman is faster than BOTH of them combined, why would you think Nick Fury makes a difference if he is human?

This is just sheer cheek and unnecessary! Copying and pasting from wiki is not arguing. While at least not in the context you are using it.

Sirmethos, why can't the Flash use his speed to burn Iceman out?

Guest xman4life

The only real problem for the JLA, is Iceman.

Hope goes down first. Because despite the fact that she's the most powerful on the team, she has absolutely no control over the majority of her powers, nor any experience in using them. Pretty much any of the JLA members can deal with her, but Flash is the most likely one to do it.

Vulcan goes down almost at the same time. Despite his potential, he tends to favor a 'raw power' approach, rather than using the pure versatility of his powers. And that approach simply isn't enough in this fight. Wonder Woman is the most likely one to handle him, as well as being the optimal choice for going up against him.

If the mutants start out in their human forms, then X-Man and Gambit go down pretty quickly, since neither of them have the speed to contend with the JLA'ers. But assuming that the mutants start out in their various energy forms(those that have one), then X-man and Magneto are the next to go down.

Martian Manhunter can deal with X-Man. While X-Man has more raw power than the Manhunter, J'onn has so much more skill and experience that it's not even funny.

Magneto would go down to an onslaught from the various JLA'ers working together. While his shields are extremely powerful, and Magneto's skill and experience makes him, arguably, the most dangerous of the mutants. He simply doesn't have the raw power necessary to defend himself. Though several of the JLA'ers would likely go down. Superman and Wonder Woman being the most obvious ones to go down.

Most of the remaining JLA'ers are pretty much useless against Gambit in his energy form, and would go after Iceman. And eventually reach a stalemate, or get taken down.

While Manhunter and Hal go after Gambit. Hal could contain him, but that would only be a temporary solution. Manhunter on the other hand, can take him down. Gambit, even at full potential, is not immune to telepathic attacks, he is 'only' highly resistant. But against a telepath with J'onn's combination of raw power, skill and experience, "resistant", simply isn't enough.

The likely 'survivors' at the end, are J'onn, Flash, and Iceman.

In his Ice form, Bobby is immune to telepathy, and his own control of his molecular structure renders him immune to pretty much anything else that the two JLA'ers have to offer. On the other hand, the two JLA'ers are also, due to their powers, pretty much immune to anything Bobby can throw at them. Leaving it at a stalemate.

In Energy form there in essence isnt a "mind" to assault. and if regular Gambit is highly resistant ten I'm sure Energy based/time travel(the witness), cant me. I said full potential so in essence its a combination of The Witness and New Sun.

Now from what you posted you have given the BEST description of the fight taking in comic knowledge, but the witness is also a form of Gambit also and going by his full potential what is stopping him from looking at J'onn and exploding him, or even possessing Flash?

Wonder Woman fighting Vulcan is the BEST idea, because she is strickly physical which I have stated many times is Vulcans down fall, but seeing he can manipulate all energy could he do that to the magic in her or the electrons in her brain like the did the entire X-Men or use J'onns power to shut down wonder womans brain?

@Godspeed I told you why flash cant do that............................ICEMAN can exist as moisture, meaning he can travel anywhere he wants. He was absorbed before and froze the person from the inside out.

sirmethos has already disproven your match with the exception of Iceman. Iceman can not beat Manhunter and Flash by himself, not to mention the other JL members that would have survived.

I trick for Iceman is have GL create a giant fan and suck the moisture into space.

As far as Gambit goes, he HAS to have a mind to operate. Therefore Manhunter shuts it down.

Also The JL can not only move at rates the Xmen cant keep up with but also think that fast as well. The can figure out a battle plan or weaknesses in a matter of seconds (manhunter reading minds) and communicate before the other team sets into motion. Another solution is two such powers

Temperature Control: The Ring can increase or decrease the temperature of anything, even something as large as stars, or even create bubbles of intense heat or cold, even down to Absolute Zero. This could be seen in the recent Sinestro Corps War when Sallak used his ring to incase an enemy in a force bubble an incinerate him.

Pocket dimension: Within the ring is a pocket dimension which can altered to the wielders specification. It can be used to contain opponents.

Guest xman4life

i asked him a question how was something disproven? lol

also the reason Hal and his ring doesnt matter is because his giant fan cant get rid of all the mositure in the world and similar to Mantis, he can exist anywhere where moisture is, meaning put him in a pocket dimension and he comes back into the lake across the street, or the sweat coming off of your head, or the rain, or the ocean. Its also be stated that he can almost instantly travel to where water/moisture is.lol but nice try.

Guest sirmethos

"In Energy form there in essence isnt a "mind" to assault."

Not true. Even in energy form, there is still a mind. There's isn't a brain, a fine but distinct difference.

"and if regular Gambit is highly resistant ten I'm sure Energy based/time travel(the witness), cant me. I said full potential so in essence its a combination of The Witness and New Sun."

Again, not true. Gambit's full potential = New Sun.

This was seen when the New Sun appeared and Gambit went to Mr. Sinister to get his full potential restored, in order to fight the New Sun.

"Now from what you posted you have given the BEST description of the fight taking in comic knowledge, but the witness is also a form of Gambit also and going by his full potential what is stopping him from looking at J'onn and exploding him, or even possessing Flash?"

No, The Witness' power set, is not a part of Gambit's full potential. As I already pointed out.

Manhunter's phasing powers, and control of his own form, is what would prevent Gambit from blowing him up. Due to the way that J'onn's phasing powers work.

And Gambit being unable to possess people, is what prevents him from possessing Flash.

"Wonder Woman fighting Vulcan is the BEST idea, because she is strickly physical which I have stated many times is Vulcans down fall, but seeing he can manipulate all energy could he do that to the magic in her or the electrons in her brain like the did the entire X-Men or use J'onns power to shut down wonder womans brain?"

Actually, it's not because she is strictly physical that she is the best choice. As seen against Gladiator, Vulcan is very much capable of dealing with a physical opponent. The reason that she is the optimal choice is 1. She is more ruthless than any of the others, and has no problem with doing what it takes to put him down. 2. She uses weapons(her sword, in particular), that Vulcan can't do anything about. 3. Because she is extremely resistant to any kind of energy attacks, including direct manipulation.

And he(vulcan) won't be able to use the Manhunter's Telepathic power against the others. Due to his(j'onn) own control over it.

"Sirmethos, why can't the Flash use his speed to burn Iceman out?"

Because Iceman can absorb heat. And because he can survive as long as there is any kind of moisture.

Guest xman4life

No im saying since Vulcan and copy and use mutant abilites even better than the mutant that has then i,e Shuting down Rachels power couldnt he do that to J'onn? or Iceman freezing The Flash or MM, freezing their blood, or turning into mist and freezing them from the inside

Guest God-Speed_88

When common sense meets xmen4life - xmen4life ignores ><

Are you part of the Westboro Baptist Church by chance? You remind me of them.

Guest sirmethos

"No im saying since Vulcan and copy and use mutant abilites even better than the mutant that has then i,e Shuting down Rachels power couldnt he do that to J'onn?"

Vulcan doesn't copy mutant abilities. What he did with Rachel, was take control of the energy of her power(psionic energy), and use it(effectively preventing her from using it at the same time).

And as I already said

he(vulcan) won't be able to use the Manhunter's Telepathic power against the others. Due to his(j'onn) own control over it.

"or Iceman freezing The Flash or MM, freezing their blood, or turning into mist and freezing them from the inside"

I already addressed this in my first post.

"Sorry to ask, but what about a pocket dimension dump from G.L to take care of Iceman?"

Hal would first have to isolate Iceman, in order to catch him and dump him in a pocket dimension. Which is something that Iceman's various powers, along with his skill and experience, effectively prevents.

Guest sirmethos

Not so much, no.

Iceman can simply turn himself into vapor. Even if they completely destroy all the moisture in the near area, his consciousness will just take control of moisture further away.

It's like trying to catch a cloud, and if even a single molecule of the cloud escapes, then you haven't caught it. Except that Iceman can turn into mist too fine to actually be seen, and Manhunter can't telepathically track him. And he can make decoys.

Guest God-Speed_88

What if the Flash created a circle vortex around the area, whilst Manhunter burnt the outside of the vortex. Whilst GL was at the top with a huge vacuum cleaner sucking him up? Eh, eh? ><

Guest bigballerju

Or Flash just traps Iceman in the speed force which is a world of its own and leaves him there as long as he wants. Just thought I should add that in. Also Flash has the ability to see the multiple futures different actions of his takes. So he will see multiple ways of different actions he takes in the battle. Flash will know many ways how his battle with Iceman could go.

Guest xman4life

When common sense meets xmen4life - xmen4life ignores ><

Are you part of the Westboro Baptist Church by chance? You remind me of them.

Said the guy who thought Superman would beat up New Sun/Gambit.lol yeah you didnt say anything that didnt make sense.lol

@bigballerju-Sirmethos gave the best description of the fight but all of that depends on people attacking the right people. For example if Superman attacks hope then he might get his ass handed to him because having every mutant power is quite powerful that means northstar speed, darwins evolution, and deadpools healing. and also telepathic abilites.

Or Wonder Woman against Magneto would not fair well for WW.

All in all he summed it up, a stalemate. Because X-Man can see the futre and manipulate time as well.

Guest sirmethos

What if the Flash created a circle vortex around the area, whilst Manhunter burnt the outside of the vortex. Whilst GL was at the top with a huge vacuum cleaner sucking him up? Eh, eh? ><

That would only get rid of the moisture in the immediate area.

It wouldn't destroy Iceman's consciousness, which would simply take control of the nearest moisture.

Or Flash just traps Iceman in the speed force which is a world of its own and leaves him there as long as he wants. Just thought I should add that in. Also Flash has the ability to see the multiple futures different actions of his takes. So he will see multiple ways of different actions he takes in the battle. Flash will know many ways how his battle with Iceman could go.

Flash trapping Iceman in the Speed Force, would require something solid for him to catch. I.e. not just vapor.

What about the same trick as for Gambit used on Iceman?

Manhunter infiltrating his mind

Guest bigballerju

Good point about the vapor. Very true Flash would need something to hold on to indeed. The ice dupes might not be a problem as Flash could use his ability to see what choices he makes in the future leads to what course of action to tell which one is the real Iceman easily.

Flash's main problem is having no way to put down Iceman for good or even put him in the speed force.

Guest xman4life

so all in all its a tie. Iceman is a major threat to the JLA and the rest are great supporting cast. god forbid it rains during the fight or MM sits still long enough to be flash frozen.

Guest sirmethos

Eh, being flash frozen wouldn't really do much to the Manhunter. And rain wouldn't change anything.

And Iceman is not really a major threat to the JLA, just to this particular group, because they don't have the powers necessary to deal with him, without experience.

Eh, being flash frozen wouldn't really do much to the Manhunter. And rain wouldn't change anything.

And Iceman is not really a major threat to the JLA, just to this particular group, because they don't have the powers necessary to deal with him, without experience.

I keep forgetting about captain marvel in this fight. He could cast a spell and downgrade or surpress icemans mutant gene

Guest God-Speed_88

Vulcan can manipulate magical energy thus making him pointless, when Vulcan can basically make him and superman human

OMFG >< you're such a fecking NOO3, read a comic once in a while eh and get back to me >< ROFL

YOLO