Korra: 3

MATCH SCORE
Snow White: 3
Danny The Dog: 1

MATCH SCORE
Sweet: 3
The Music Meister: 0

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

Rumble 14095 Sun Wukong The Monkey King vs. Thor (Mythology)

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

The Emerror of Heaven wants to open diplomatic ties with the Aesir so he sends Kwan Yin, Goddess of Mercy, as an ambassador. He also sends the Monkey King to act as the Bodhisattva's bodyguard for the journey.

They arrive in Asgard where Kwan Yin is accorded royal treatment while Sun Wukong gets bored and wanders off. Dinner is served (Freyr's boar) and all is going well. Then comes dessert, the goddess Idunn rushes in and declares that there will be no dessert because her golden apples have been eaten by a monkey.

Thor storms out and confronts Sun Wukong, both deities lost their respective tempers and it's on.

Thor has all his traditional powers and attributes, including Mjolnir, his belt of strength and his iron gauntlets.

Sun Wukong has his magical iron staff and all his magical powers and attributes.

Learn More About

Sun Wukong The Monkey King

Read more about Sun Wukong The Monkey King at Wikipedia

Official Site: Wu Cheng Links: Wikipedia Journey to the West - Character Profiles Encyclopedia Mythica

Thor (Mythology)

Read more about Thor (Mythology) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Public Domain Links: Encyclopedia Britannica Myths Encyclopedia Wikipedia

Argh, I've been meaning to do this fight for a while but never found the time to write a full setup. Ah well. 

As to who wins I'm leaning towards Sun Wukong's magic. He's got some pretty epic feats to his name and if anything he's even more tricky than Loki. If I remember will come back with some more to back this up. 

Guest sirmethos

Sun Wukong has this pretty easily. His capabilities are above and beyond anything shown by Thor in the myths.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I dunno. I doubt Sun Wukong has the sheer strength to do some of the things Thor has done. Skill, agility and magic are all on his side, but I'd guess raw power goes to Thor.

Guest Manar

To defeat Sun Wukong you either need deceit of a kind Thor never has shown, or to show him genuine respect, which Thor never would. Thors best fights are against warriors of great strength and size that try to kill him with their sheer might and some slight deceit. A monkey that dances around on the battlefield, can jump to the end of the world in a moment, can transform to anything and can go invisible whenever he wants if just beyond Thors abilities. Thor would never be able to hit him and while he tries Sun Wukong would sneak up behind him and knock hm out flat. 

It would be intersting to see what Sun Wukong could do against UtgardaLoki though.,