Korra: 3

MATCH SCORE
Snow White: 3
Danny The Dog: 1

MATCH SCORE
Sweet: 3
The Music Meister: 0

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

Rumble 14372 Scarecrow and The Scarecrow and Scarecrow (Marvel) vs. Scarecrow (Oz) and The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh and Straw Man

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

NIGHT OF THE SCARECROWS

1. Manhattan

Jonathan Crane had come to the city to get away from the man he could not beat. Granted, there were any number of masked heroes in this new city, but none of them was the Batman. The problem was there was already a criminal using the costumed identity of "Scarecrow" and he didn't like that. So, Crane had set up a meeting.

The other Scarecrow--a contortionist and bird trainer, of all things--agreed to meet him in the back room of the Big Sky Billiards Parlor. 

"So," Scarecrow said, "You want to take over my gimmick, do you?"

"The name is mine," Crane said. "You're welcome to keep your modus operendi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Romney Marsh

The Dimchurch smugglers were unloading a cargo from a French trading ship. They were ordinary farmers and townsmen who normally wouldn't consider breaking the law, but to beat the king's stifling taxes, they were only too happy to resort to this kind of outlawry. The marsh=men were dressed in rags and painted with luminescent makeup made from foxfire found in the marshes. Their demonic masks and hideous costumes not only hid their identities but served to terrify anyone they met.

On a high hill overlooking the beach, their mysterious leader kept watch. In the distance he spied a troop of horsemen, proceeded by a runner with a lantern. The King's Revenue officers, and they were headed straight for the beach where the smugglers toiled in the moonless night.

"Hellspite!" he called, and another bizarrely clad horseman drew near. "Farmer George's bully-boys are out tonight. Warn the men to finish and disperse. i will draw them off."

"Aye, Scarecrow," Hellspite said and galloped toward the beach.

The Scarecrow wheeled his huge black stallion and raced toward the soldiers who were proceeding in two columns down the narrow road. 

"Steady, Ghenna," he whispered, patting his horse's neck. "Ready to give these dogs a scare they won't soon forget?"

Concealed as he was in ragged black cloak and hat, the Scarecrow was nearly invisible in the dark. when he was practically on tol of them, the Scarecrow threw back his cloak and fired two pistols. The weapons were loaded with an extra charge of powder but no balls. they were meant to dazzle rather then wound, and they worked beautifully. The runner dropped his lantern, which broke on the stony ground and the lead horses reared in fright. 

"After me are you, my fine lads?" he cried in his unearthly, rasping voice. "Well, catch me it you can."

Wheeling Ghenna, the Scarecrow raced inland and the soldiers gave chase. The smugglers were forgotten as they thought of the reward for bringing down the masked mastermind who had thwarted their monarch's efforts time and again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Land of Oz

In her castle, the Wicked Witch of the West gazed at her crystal ball with a look of pure hatred. The image in the ball showed the scarecrow sitting on the throne of the Emerald City.

"Thought you were rid of me, did you, starw-man?" she said. "Well, I've been melted before and I always come back. I'm weak now, but i'm still able to get you."

She moved to her cauldron and sprinkled in a rare herb she had gained from the Nome King's realm. it would boost the strength of her spell a thousand times. That would be more than enough to bring her enemy here. She chanted the incantation and felt the power go out of her all at once.

The air of the chamber shimmered and the Scarecrow appeared in the center of the room. Then a man dressed as a scarecrow wearing a boose like a necktie appeared next to him, then another costumed man, a murder of huge crows flaping around him, then another in scarecrow garb on a great black horse. Finally, two more scarecrows appeared, creatures of dark magic. The witch was able to gain control over one but the other threw off her magic.

"What the devil?" Jonathan Crane said.

"Never mind that," the Witch cried, pointing at the Scarecrow of Oz. "That one is my enemy! Destroy him and I'll give you all the gold you can carry.

"No," the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh said. "You'll not kill anyone."

The Straw Man just let out an unearthly peal of laughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evil scarecrows will do their utmost to destroy the ruler of the Emerald City.

Scarecrow (DC) is armed with a scythe and a fear gas gun.

Scarecrow (Marvel) is unarmed but has a murder of 10 crows.

Scarecrow (Movie) also has a scythe and his superhuman strength.

The heroic scarecrows will do everything they can to protect the Scarecrow of Oz, though he will get involved to help them.

Scarecrow of Romney Marsh has two loaded flintlock pistols and a rapier which he uses with dazzling skill.

Straw Man is armed with his supernatural abilities

Scarecrow of Oz is unarmed, but has a brain.

The Witch is too drained to interfere in the fight.

Learn More About

Scarecrow

Read more about Scarecrow at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia- Scarecrow Unofficial Guide to DCU Superhero Database: Scarecrow

Scarecrow (Marvel)

Read more about Scarecrow (Marvel) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia MarvelUniverse Amazing Spiderman info

The Scarecrow

Read more about The Scarecrow at Wikipedia

Official Site: York Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Villains Wiki Answers.com

Straw Man

Read more about Straw Man at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvunapp.com Comicvine.com

The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh

Read more about The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh at Wikipedia

Official Site: Russel Thorndike Links: Wikipedia pjfarmer.com Internationalhero.co.uk

Scarecrow (Oz)

Read more about Scarecrow (Oz) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia The Wonderful Wiki of Oz Comic Book DB

Glad to see The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh being used since I was the one who added him. Now to the rumble.

Not sure about strawmans abilities, but it seems the good Scarecrows are outmatched by the evil ones, though I'd rather they'd win.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Straw Man (originally known as Scarecrow) is one of the "Fear Lords" that Nightmare once called together (he betrayed the group to Dr. Strange.) He appears to have the power to generate fear and some other mystical powers. His straw body is superhumanly strong (class 10) and agile. He is highly resistant to physical damage, though not fire. He has been seen to summon a storm, cause plants to grow at an amazing rate to entangle people, control birds or other animals and open dimensional gateways.

Well after looking up the strawman he seems pretty powerful but is he powerful enough to tip things in their favor? Scarecrow of Romney Marsh could probably take crane if he manages to get rid of his fear gas gun.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

The Scarecrow (Dr. Syn) should be able to hold up his end pretty well. He's a deadly shot, a brilliant swordsman and a genius strategist. He's a little like an 18th century Batman. 

I shouldn't brag on one side of my battle but Syn is one of my all time favorite characters. 

Guest Manar

Would the Scarecrow of Oz be allowed to use the magical dohickes they have at the palace in the Emerald city ? He does it all the time in the later books and knows well where to find them and how to use them.

If he got hold of the Magic belt or the Water of oblivion he would easily be a match for any other scarecrow on the list.

The Scarecrow (Dr. Syn) should be able to hold up his end pretty well. He's a deadly shot, a brilliant swordsman and a genius strategist. He's a little like an 18th century Batman. 

I shouldn't brag on one side of my battle but Syn is one of my all time favorite characters. 

I like him myself, I've been toying with the idea of putting him and Conner Kenway together ion a match preferably teamed up against a common enemy