Jump to content
MATCH SCORE
Kintaro: 2
Baby Zillas: 3

MATCH SCORE
Hunter (Star Wars): 5
Fortnite Island: 0

MATCH SCORE
Wildcats: 2
Ultraforce: 0

MATCH SCORE
Beowulf: 6
Kobolds: 0

MATCH SCORE
Speedy Gonzales: 2
The Rogues (Flash Villains): 1

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 3
Baby Zillas: 2

MATCH SCORE
Cain (Supernatural): 2
Caleb: 0

MATCH SCORE
Mancake: 2
Fortnite Island: 0

MATCH SCORE
Champions (Second Version): 3
Cobra Organization: 1

MATCH SCORE
Aflac Duck: 3
Iago (Disney): 2

MATCH SCORE
Sindacco Crime Family: 0
Forelli Crime Family: 1

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 1
Kazuya Mishima: 7

MATCH SCORE
Maulkiller: 4
Dante (DMC): 0

MATCH SCORE
Rugal Bernstein: 4
Raidou: 1

MATCH SCORE
Fox (Gargoyles): 4
Fox (Wanted): 1

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

MATCH SCORE
Momiji: 2
Sophitia Alexandra: 8

MATCH SCORE
Ken Masters: 9
Ash Crimson: 1

MATCH SCORE
Vin: 4
Korra: 3

MATCH SCORE
Snow White: 3
Danny The Dog: 1

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant


UMPIRE
 Share

Recommended Posts

SEASON 12, ROUND 6

Skull Island

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Skull Island at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Studios



Alan Grant

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alan Grant at this Wiki
Official Site: Universal Studios


Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alan Grant: "Another island with dinosaurs.... and a giant ape." 

Well given the original and presumably 70s remake of King Kong exist in Jurassic Park.

Ian Malcolm: "What do they have in there? King Kong?"

And given Grant surviving both Isla Nublar and Sorna I think he has good odds here regardless of what iteration of Skull Island this is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would argue that while Skull Island does contain dinosaurs which Dr Grant would have knowledge of, some of these dinosaurs are not always the same as the ones that he has face. Whethered they have evolved or they are just completely different in nature. 

The Peter Jackson Skull Island did not only present the creatures as dangerous, but there were Island natives that proved hostile and giant insects that Grant may not possess a knowledge of. The crew members that were armed had struggled in these challenges.

The legendary Skull Island, had titans of different kinds that I still feel would not be common knowledge for Grant.

So I feel Skull Island would prove to be more dangerous than either of the Jurassic Park Island or lost world, and probably too much for Grant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Boratz said:

I would argue that while Skull Island does contain dinosaurs which Dr Grant would have knowledge of, some of these dinosaurs are not always the same as the ones that he has face. Whethered they have evolved or they are just completely different in nature. 

The Peter Jackson Skull Island did not only present the creatures as dangerous, but there were Island natives that proved hostile and giant insects that Grant may not possess a knowledge of. The crew members that were armed had struggled in these challenges.

The legendary Skull Island, had titans of different kinds that I still feel would not be common knowledge for Grant.

So I feel Skull Island would prove to be more dangerous than either of the Jurassic Park Island or lost world, and probably too much for Grant

Legendary Skull Island seems most survivable honestly, there was a whole tribe there and two pilots from the second world war living with them. 

I see this as like a video game progression for Grant, he's gained more skills and experiences with his other adventures, this might throw some curveballs but I see him overcoming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Legendary Skull Island seems most survivable honestly, there was a whole tribe there and two pilots from the second world war living with them. 

I see this as like a video game progression for Grant, he's gained more skills and experiences with his other adventures, this might throw some curveballs but I see him overcoming. 

I mean yeah there was a tribe and 2 pilots, but on the other end of that one; there was a whole unit of troops from the Vietnam Era that almost got wiped out after a day or so on the island.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Boratz said:

I mean yeah there was a tribe and 2 pilots, but on the other end of that one; there was a whole unit of troops from the Vietnam Era that almost got wiped out after a day or so on the island.

Course those troops pretty much stirred up trouble, Grant's going to be a lot more lowkey. Again if it's legendary Skull Island we're talking about. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

×
×
  • Create New...