Jump to content
MATCH SCORE
Jane Smith: 4
General Francis X. Hummel: 1

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Sirius Black: 8
Dolores Umbridge: 0

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Jane Smith: 2
Sands: 1

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Man-Thing: 5
The Creature (Gill-man): 1

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Jane Smith: 2
Aaron Cross: 0

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Jenny Flint (Doctor Who): 1
Spring Heeled Jack: 2

Read More
MATCH SCORE
SilverHawks: 1
Master Hand: 0

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Ambush Bug: 0
Cecil Turtle: 2

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 2
Xena: 3

Read More
MATCH SCORE
The Loonatics: 2
Evil Warriors: 3

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Ben 10: 4
Tohru: 2

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Scarecrow: 3
Scarecrow (DC Comics): 1

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Phoenix Wright: 1
Godzilla: 3

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Nancy Drew: 4
Ghostface: 3

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 5
King Of Dinosaurs: 3

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Werewolf by Night: 4
Kurt Barlow: 0

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Conal Cochran : 1
The Tall Man: 3

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Werewolf by Night: 4
Nosferatu (Graf Orlok): 0

Read More
MATCH SCORE
Hank Voight: 4
Brenda Bates: 0

Read More
MATCH SCORE
The Huxtables: 1
U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701): 2

Read More

12:17 - Tamatoa vs. Professor Ratigan


Recommended Posts

SEASON 12, ROUND 17

Tamatoa

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 3
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tamatoa at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney



Professor Ratigan

Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Professor Ratigan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney


Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Manipulate the penguins of Madagascar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both animal villains finishing in an animal challenge.

 

Tamatoa isn't really a manipulator. Ratigan certainly is. His whole scheme involved applying leverage and misleading the public, so I think the World's Greatest Criminal Mind is up to this task.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

Both animal villains finishing in an animal challenge.

 

Tamatoa isn't really a manipulator. Ratigan certainly is. His whole scheme involved applying leverage and misleading the public, so I think the World's Greatest Criminal Mind is up to this task.

There is one thing that Tamatoa does have: Gold - he could pay the Penguins unlimited amounts to have them undetake a deed - and that would just trick them into doing something else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

There is one thing that Tamatoa does have: Gold - he could pay the Penguins unlimited amounts to have them undetake a deed - and that would just trick them into doing something else. 

Ratigan also has access to gold and jewels.

image.png.8b50bcdee6c7ebf7bae24d669c3c1f69.png

(apologies for the screen shot, the image would not load) Including what appears to be the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom. So he has a good supply of wealth in his own right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Ratigan also has access to gold and jewels.

image.png.8b50bcdee6c7ebf7bae24d669c3c1f69.png

(apologies for the screen shot, the image would not load) Including what appears to be the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom. So he has a good supply of wealth in his own right.

I'd still give the edge in wealth to Tamatoa,  and also there is an infinity in terms of them being related to water.

But the single biggest reason why Tamatoa takes this is that the Pengiuns will 100% not trust Ratigan. This is one of their worst enemies: the Rat King

King-Rat.png

He once butt crushed Skipper! 

There is no way they'd work for Ratigan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and they are going to trust the Crustacean more? Consider Chromeclaw

image.png.910d6c7c65d0f8112937ab3c3187f093.png

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33800000/Well-This-Hardly-Looks-Fair-penguins-of-madagascar-33870378-793-580.jpg

or the other minions of the Notorious Doctor Blowhole

Now consider Ratigan is moving into New York and wants to be the new Ratking. Surely the Penguins would be in favor of helping facilitate such a coup.  The penguins would certainly be disposed to work with a more civilized (at least on the surface) leader for their sewer born enemies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Twogunkid said:

and they are going to trust the Crustacean more? Consider Chromeclaw

image.png.910d6c7c65d0f8112937ab3c3187f093.png

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33800000/Well-This-Hardly-Looks-Fair-penguins-of-madagascar-33870378-793-580.jpg

or the other minions of the Notorious Doctor Blowhole

Now consider Ratigan is moving into New York and wants to be the new Ratking. Surely the Penguins would be in favor of helping facilitate such a coup.  The penguins would certainly be disposed to work with a more civilized (at least on the surface) leader for their sewer born enemies.

Hmmm, possibly. To be fair I don't know enough about the Pengiuns so may have to reluctantly concede this one. Seems though that from what I've read they, especially Skipper, seem to loathe the Rat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch 

×
×
  • Create New...