Jump to content
MATCH SCORE
Lola Bunny: 5
Supergirl: 1

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Bristow: 3
Anton Chigurgh: 0

MATCH SCORE
Jake Sully (Avatar): 2
Feral Predator: 3

MATCH SCORE
Two-Gun Kid: 2
Miles Edgeworth: 3

MATCH SCORE
Zilla Jr.: 4
Cloverfield Creature (Clover): 2

MATCH SCORE
Captain Marvel / Shazam: 1
Superman: 2

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Bristow: 3
Juno Skinner: 1

MATCH SCORE
The Goonies: 2
Hawkins A.V. Club (Stranger Things): 3

MATCH SCORE
Trakeena: 1
Astronema: 3

MATCH SCORE
Loki (Marvel Comics): 3
Sauron: 2

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Bristow: 3
Mike Ehrmantraut: 1

MATCH SCORE
Emperor Han: 4
Ozai: 3

MATCH SCORE
D-Generation X: 1
The nWo: 5

MATCH SCORE
Penguin: 1
Michigan J. Frog: 4

MATCH SCORE
Arsene Lupin III: 2
Loid Forger: 1

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Bristow: 4
Ava Faulkner: 2

MATCH SCORE
Heracles: 0
Darth Bane: 3

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 4
Professor Pyg: 1

MATCH SCORE
The Dominion: 1
Dominators: 3

MATCH SCORE
Grinders: 4
Jem'Hadar: 3

How to support MagneticFerret

MagneticFerret's 1st Official Writer's Challenge is HERE!
death note writing GIF
Follow us on Twitch
 

12:17 - Raccoon City vs. John Connor


Recommended Posts

SEASON 12, ROUND 17

Raccoon City

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raccoon City at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom



John Connor

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Connor at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros.


Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

John isn't going to engage with zombies. His whole thing is laying low. Throw in his experience with hyper deadly terminators and he has what it takes to survive 24 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

John has shown himself above all to be a good person. At some point he will try and save someone, and then he'll have the zombies, mutants and bio weapons after him. Then he'll end up dead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

John's also at least as good as Jill in terms of training and technique, so if push comes to shove; he should be able to get through the day.

Keep in mind that Sarah Connor spent a ton of time training her son in everything survival and combat oriented.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

John's also at least as good as Jill in terms of training and technique, so if push comes to shove; he should be able to get through the day.

Keep in mind that Sarah Connor spent a ton of time training her son in everything survival and combat oriented.

John's a good general, but he's not as good a fighter as Jill in my opinion. And being trained to face a Terminator is very different to facing a Zombie horde. As we saw in the last movie - Sarah uses hunting and ambushing techniques rather than actual fighting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

John's a good general, but he's not as good a fighter as Jill in my opinion. And being trained to face a Terminator is very different to facing a Zombie horde. As we saw in the last movie - Sarah uses hunting and ambushing techniques rather than actual fighting. 

Terminators are much more durable and powerful than zombies, so I think John's training should be more than sufficient.

A hunt and ambush style is still fighting; it just involves more guile than run and gun. Most military doctrine centers around the idea of  "don't be seen." It is the whole reason camouflage is part of every modern military's uniforms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Terminators are much more durable and powerful than zombies, so I think John's training should be more than sufficient.

A hunt and ambush style is still fighting; it just involves more guile than run and gun. Most military doctrine centers around the idea of  "don't be seen." It is the whole reason camouflage is part of every modern military's uniforms.

I'm trying to think of the movies, and don't most if not all involve John Conner surviving thanks to another terminator? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

How to support MagneticFerret

Follow us on Twitch and Support us on Patreon!

×
×
  • Create New...